Ethical standards and principles are the foundation for maintaining public trust. To ensure this, a group of concerned fundraising organizations has created the Donor Bill of Rights. K&K Tax Services has endorsed this policy.
Web Site Information
K&K Tax Services only collects personal contact information (such as names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers) when users submit it voluntarily. To make our web site more useful to you, our server automatically collects information when you visit our site, such as, but not limited to, your IP address, date and time of your visit, pages viewed and clickstreams. We will not collect or track information that may identify you personally.
We will not sell your mailing or e-mail addresses.
K&K Tax Services’ Donor’s Bill of Rights
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have the rights:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Developed by: American Association of Fund Raising Counsel (AAFRC), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP).
Endorsed by: Independent Sector, National Catholic Development Conference (NCDC), National Committee on Planned Giving (NCPG), National Council for Resource Development (NCRD) and the United Way of America.
Additional Privacy Information
K&K Tax Services is concerned about the protection of the privacy of its Web site visitors and donors. We respect your privacy and your choice not to have your personal information shared with other people. Your use of our Web site indicates your acceptance of this policy.
For More Information, please send all inquiries to and someone will contact you as soon as possible.